Image by Nora Strejilevich
- Brock University, Canada, Em/bodying human rights in testimony: Writing After Political Violence and Trauma, February 20, 2014.
- Hood College, Frederick. Writing After Political Violence and Trauma, February 17, 2014.
- The International House, Denver, CO, Memory, History, and Testimony: The Argentine Case, April 28, 2009.
- CSU Northridge – Whitsett Room, Northridge, CA, Dispatches From Argentina’s Dirty War, February 23, 2009.
- Whitaker Campus Commons, Frederick, MD, Social Movements After Genocide: The Act of Memory – The Argentinean Case, April 14, 2008.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, A Single Numberless Death, November 27, 2007.
- University of La Verne, La Verne, CA, Writing as Subversion: Latin American Women Speak Out, March 3, 2005.
- Whitaker Campus, Frederick, MD, From Politics to Memory, November 27, 2001.